Saturday 31 January 2015

Licence and number

Work on the car progresses slowly, mostly planning and preparation due to the weather, and also due to a really tender finger end which now has no fingernail on it where I managed to trap it under the trailer ramp.  It's the second finger of my right hand, so it looks like I tried to say goodnight to the boss whilst standing too close to a ceiling fan. Also it's bloody cold and wet outside.
Still, last night was licence night, so I am now £85 lighter in the wallet, for a junior and a mens licence for our team of dad and Son.
And we now have our race number S99Y. Thomas is working on fantasy paint schemes. At present the car is purple, but I'm fairly sure it will change to something lairy once he's finished with his felt tip pen sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment